Sunday, February 12, 2012

RIP Whitney


I've literally been unable to post about this until now... too sad. No, I'm serious. As soon as I read the headline that Whitney Houston had died, I just burst out crying. Like, as much as I love that adorably insane video of Kristen Bell flipping her shit over a sloth, that is not how I function on a normal basis. My emotional states are pretty regular, and crying is a rare occurrence for me. But as soon as I read about Whitney... oh yeah, my afternoon was gone. It was all about blasting her songs and singing along sadly, alone in my apartment. It was a weird Saturday.

Anyway, I just wanted to honor Whit because she was an amazing but troubled singer, who inspired so many people and has tragically gone too soon. We miss you, Whitney.


No comments:

Post a Comment