Sunday, August 28, 2011

Kicking... Balls.

Very soon I will be taking a 2-credit class called "Personal Defense for Women." I am so excited for the potential of living up to my childhood (/current) dreams of being like Xena and/or Buffy and/or Marshall Mary Shannon. Anyway, I hope there will be more to this class than learning to kick dudes in the nuts, but here's a nice little video compilation of ball-busting scenes from movies. Enjoy.

Ball Busting Women of Cinema from FilmDrunkDotCom on Vimeo.

9 comments:

  1. Do you enjoy ball-busting? Personally, I think that women that enjoy that are hot (if consensual).

    endoftimebegin@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmm... because Xena and Buffy relied solely on kicking guys in the nuts... :p

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's sadists like you that give the feminist movement a bad name, you are not worthy of the title. Do us all a favor and just stop.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Imagine a 'men's rights activist' posting a video of women getting kicked in the clitoris or breasts and calling it a 'childhood dream' and a 'nice little video compilation' - Imagine YOUR response to this as a modern feminist....

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. They should have shown the part on "so I married an ax murderer" where he kicks her in the crotch; I know it's about ball busting women, but still, that was the funniest part of that scene.

    ReplyDelete
  7. id absolutely love for you to kick my balls and step on my nuts!

    ReplyDelete