Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Girl Power Music

Sick and tired of listening to the same old love songs? Here are some songs about celebrating who you are!

I Don't Need You To (Tell me I'm Pretty) - Samantha Mumba
Unpretty- TLC
I am Woman- Helen Reddy
We Don't Have to Take Our Clothes Off- Clea
Shadows of the Night- Pat Benatar
I Kissed a Girl- Jill Sobule
One Girl Revolution- Superchick
Tyrone- Erykah Badu
Stupid Girls- P!nk
Bad Reputation- Joan Jett
L.A. Song- Beth Hart
Ladies First- Queen Latifah & Monie Love
Wide Open Spaces- Dixie Chicks
Endangered Species- Dianne Reeves
Just a Girl- No Doubt

Power of Two- Indigo Girls
Single- Natasha Bedingfield
Dumb Blonde- Dolly Parton
It's Not Right But it's Okay- Whitney Houston
I Don't Need a Man- Pussycat Dolls
I Do Not Hook Up- Kelly Clarkson
Fifteen- Taylor Swift
You Don't Own Me- Lesley Gore
Will You Still Love Me Tomorrow?- the Shirelles
I'm Every Woman-Chaka Khan
This One's for the Girls- Martina McBride
Sisters Are Doin' it for Themselves- Aretha Franklin & the Eurythmics
Free to Decide- The Cranberries
The Pill-Loretta Lynn
Stronger- Britney Spears
Free Your Mind- En Vogue
Let's Talk about Sex- Salt-N-Pepa
La La Land- Demi Lovato

No comments:

Post a Comment