Sunday, January 24, 2010

Girl Power Music Part II

Want more?


32 Flavors- Ani Difranco
I am Not My Hair- India Arie
Fighter-Christina Aguilera
Girls Just Want to Have Fun- Cyndi Lauper
Ready to Run- Dixie Chicks
Knock 'Em Out- Lily Allen
Missfit- Amy Studt
She's Got a Girlfriend Now- Reel Big Fish
Respect- Aretha Franklin

Modern Girl- Sleater-Kinney
Edge of Seventeen- Stevie Nicks
I'm the Only One- Melissa Etheridge
A Woman's Worth-Alicia Keys
Your Friend- Save Ferris
Big Yellow Taxi-Joni Mitchell
Ordinary Day- Dolores O'Riordan (of the Cranberries)

She Used to Wanna be a Ballerina- Buffy Sainte-Marie
We Got the Beat- the Go Go's
I Will Survive- Gloria Gaynor

Supermodel
- Jill Sobule
Glamorous Life-Sheila E.
Just a Little Girl- Amy Studt
Unwritten-Natasha Bedingfield
Wrath of my Madness- Queen Latifah
Not a Pretty Girl - Ani Difranco


No comments:

Post a Comment